Valuers World

MEMBERSHIP OF PRACTISING VALUERS ASSOCIATION, INDIA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Practising Valuers Association, India
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
nddevaraj176

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: MEMBERSHIP OF PRACTISING VALUERS ASSOCIATION, INDIA Reply with quote

Dear sir,

I need to know the formalilties involve and the procedure/format for applying for the membership of Practising Valuers Association, India. 

With regards

n.d.devaraj FIV

djagan1949

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: MEMBERSHIP OF PRACTISING VALUERS ASSOCIATION, INDIADear Anil Reply with quote

Dear Anil Dhope ji,

I recommend please offer PVAI membership to all those enlisted as FIV in IOV. If they are interested let them respond to your call by paying life time membership. This can help to improve the membership base of PVAI and simplyfy proceedures paving way for many valuers to join your main stream and ultimately help the valuers community to gather more knowledge and strength utilising the synergy available with both organisation.

Regards

Vr. D.Jagannathan

badamsundararao

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: MEMBERSHIP IN P V A I Reply with quote

Dear friend,

They are conducting one exam and based on result they are enrolling for Membership. I became member like that only.

Badam Sundara Rao.

Arjun Tolani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vr. D.Jagannathan

I am fellow of Institution of valuers and life member of Institution of Engineers ( India) . Please what are the benefits in the field of  valuation if one becomes member of  PVAI.

Thank you

Arjun Tolani

MIE FIV,  Email- apt45@rediffmail.com 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Practising Valuers Association, India
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: